The Academy will support, subject to available and continued funding, the following programs and resources:
- Interactive Website - to enhance communication, collaboration, and use of web-based resources.
- Academy Colloquia - theme-based conferences focused on particular interdisciplinary professional development topics related to teaching excellence, the scholarship of teaching, and/or educational scholarship.
- Annual Academy Retreat –an event that includes professional development, professional reflection and planning, informal networking and collaboration, and planning the Academy activities.
- Educational enhancement and curricular innovation program – an opportunity to submit proposals for peer review and receive UTHealth designated funds to support educational enhancements, curricular innovation, and important educational research and evaluation projects.
- Special Programs and Projects – opportunities to develop and participate in collaborative educational research and development projects, and related professional presentations and publications.
- Educational Scholarship Travel Fund Grants – travel fund grants to support educational scholarship presentations and participation at professional meetings and conferences.
- Academy Speakers Bureau for Teaching and Educational Scholarship –a web-based Academy database for identifying and maintaining areas of expertise in teaching and educational scholarship that can be used to facilitate opportunities for Academy members to present and collaborate with interested colleagues.